Creating Azure SQL database and SQL Server
You need an SQL database and SQL Server in the Azure environment.
To create an Azure SQL database and SQL Server:
- Follow the instructions on the Azure website.
You can create a new server when Microsoft Azure prompts you to do so; if you already have an Azure SQL Server, you can use it for Kaspersky Security Center rather than creating a new one.
- After creating the SQL database and SQL Server, make sure that you know its resource name and resource group:
- Go to https://portal.azure.com and make sure that you are logged in.
- In the left pane, select SQL databases.
- Click the name of a database from the list of your databases.
The properties window opens.
- The name of the database is the resource name. The name of the resource group is displayed in the Overview section of the properties window.
You need the resource name and resource group of the database for migrating the database to Azure SQL.