Creating a local task
To create a local task for a device:
- Select the Devices tab in the workspace of the group that includes the device.
- From the list of devices on the Devices tab, select the device for which a local task must be created.
- Start creating the task for the selected device in one of the following ways:
- By clicking the Perform action button and selecting Create a task in the drop-down list.
- By clicking the Create a task link in the workspace of the device.
- From the device properties as follows:
- In the context menu of the device, select Properties.
- In the device properties window that opens, select the Tasks section and click Add.
The Add Task Wizard starts. Follow the instructions of the Wizard.
Detailed instructions on how to create and configure local tasks are provided in the Guides for the respective Kaspersky applications.