Managing third-party applications on client devices
Kaspersky Security Center allows you to manage applications by Kaspersky and other vendors installed on client devices.
The administrator can perform the following actions:
- Create application categories based on specified criteria.
- Manage application categories using specially created rules.
- Manage applications run on devices.
- Perform inventories and maintain a registry of software installed on devices.
- Fix vulnerabilities in software installed on devices.
- Install updates from Windows Update and other software makers on devices.
- Monitor the use of license keys for licensed applications groups.