Viewing the list of encryption events
When running data encryption or decryption tasks on devices, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows sends Kaspersky Security Center information about events of the following types:
- Cannot encrypt or decrypt a file, or create an encrypted archive due to a lack of free disk space.
- Cannot encrypt or decrypt a file, or create an encrypted archive due to license issues.
- Cannot encrypt or decrypt a file, or create an encrypted archive due to missing access rights.
- The application has been prohibited to access an encrypted file.
- Unknown errors.
To view a list of events that have occurred during data encryption on devices:
- In the console tree of Administration Server, select the Data encryption and protection folder.
- Open the list of events that occurred during encryption in one of the following ways:
- By clicking the Go to error list link in the Data encryption errors section.
- By selecting the Encrypted drives folder in the console tree.
The workspace displays information about problems that have occurred during data encryption on devices.
You can take the following actions in the list of encryption events:
- Sort data records in ascending or descending order in any of the columns.
- Perform a quick search for records (by text match with a substring in any of the list fields).
- Export the list of events to a text file.
The user interface settings determine whether the Data encryption and protection folder appears in the console tree.