About the Cloud Environment Configuration Wizard
This Wizard allows you to configure Kaspersky Security Center while taking into account the specifics of working in a cloud environment.
The Wizard creates the following objects:
- Network Agent policy with default settings
- Policy for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- Policy for Kaspersky Security for Windows Server
- Administration group for instances and a rule for automatically moving instances to this administration group
- Administration Server data backup task
- Tasks for installing protection on devices running Linux and Windows
- Tasks for each managed device:
- Quick Virus Scan
- Update download
If you selected the BYOL licensing option, the Wizard also activates Kaspersky Security Center with a key file or activation code and places the key file or activation code in the license storage.