Viewing the results of static analysis of startup rules applied to executable files
To view information about which executable files are prohibited for users to run:
- In the Managed devices folder in the console tree, select the Policies tab.
- Select Properties from the context menu of the policy for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows.
The properties window of the application policy opens.
- In the Sections pane, select Security Controls and then select the Application Control subsection.
- Click the Static analysis button.
The Analysis of the access rights list window opens. In the left part of the window a user list based on Active Directory data is displayed.
- Select a user from the list.
The right part of the window displays categories of applications assigned to this user.
- To view executable files that the user is not allowed to run, in the Analysis of the access rights list window click the View files button.
A window opens, displaying a list of prohibited executable files.
- To view a list of executable files included in a category, select the application category and click the View files in category button.
A window opens, displaying a list of executable files included in the application category.