Deleting a hierarchy of Administration Servers
If you no longer want to have a hierarchy of Administration Servers, you can disconnect them from this hierarchy.
To delete a hierarchy of Administration Servers:
- In the main menu, click the settings icon () next to the name of the primary Administration Server.
- On the page that opens, proceed to the Administration Servers tab.
- In the administration group from which you want to delete the secondary Administration Server, select the secondary Administration Server.
- On the menu line, click Delete.
- In the window that opens, click OK to confirm that you want to delete the secondary Administration Server.
The former primary Administration Server and the former secondary Administration Server are now independent of each other. The hierarchy no longer exists.