How to search for vulnerabilities in applications installed on your computer
Applications installed on your computer may have vulnerabilities that can be exploited by malware. Scanning your computer will help find these vulnerabilities and prevent infection of your computer.
To start a vulnerability scan:
- Open the main application window.
- In the lower part of the main window, click the More Tools button.
The Tools window opens.
- Go to the Manage applications section.
- Click the Vulnerability Scan link to open the Vulnerability Scan window.
- In the Vulnerability Scan window, click the Start scan button.
Kaspersky Security Cloud starts scanning your computer for vulnerabilities.