Allowing data collection on all websites
To allow data collection on all websites:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the button in the lower part of the window.
The Settings window opens.
- In the Protection section, select the Private Browsing component.
The Private Browsing settings window opens.
- If the component is disabled, enable it by setting the toggle in the upper part of the window to On.
- Select the Only gather statistics option.
Kaspersky Security Cloud detects and counts attempts to track your online activity without blocking them. You can view the results of the component's operation in the report.