- Open the main application window.
- Click the button in the lower part of the window.
The Settings window opens.
- Select the Protection section.
- Select the Safe Money component.
The window displays the settings of the Safe Money component.
- Enable Safe Money by clicking the switch in the upper part of the window.
- In the On first access to websites of banks and payment systems section, select the action to be performed by the application when you first open a bank or payment system website in your browser:
- Select Run Protected Browser if you want the application to open the website in Protected Browser.
- Select Ask user if you want the application to ask you whether or not you want to open the website in Protected Browser when you visit the website.
- Select Do not run Protected Browser if you want the application not to open the website in Protected Browser.
- In the Additional section, open the To proceed to websites from the Safe Money window, use drop-down list and select the browser that the application will run in Protected Browser mode when you visit a bank or payment system website from the Safe Money window.
You can select one of the browsers installed on your computer or use the default browser of the operating system.