The following new features and improvements are introduced in Kaspersky Secure Connection:
- Two-step verification of your account is now supported when signing in to My Kaspersky.
- When creating a My Kaspersky account in the application window, your region is now determined automatically.
- The renewal of subscription for the application has been improved.
- You can now enter an activation code for the subscription in the application window (not only on My Kaspersky).
- If the application is already connected to My Kaspersky, you can go to the limited version of My Kaspersky without authorization.
- Application's notifications have been improved:
- All notifications are now divided into two types: urgent and advisory. If the application determines that the user is busy, the display of advisory notifications is postponed.
- You can now perform necessary actions using buttons and links in notifications.
- The application now more precisely detects when you spend your amount of secure traffic.