Step 3. Saving the application settings
During this step, select the Save operational settings of the application check box if you want to save the previously configured application settings on the device.
If the check box is selected:
- The following application settings are saved:
- Rules for starting the application at computer startup
- Settings for enabling VPN
- VPN settings when connecting to Wi-Fi networks
- VPN settings for selected Wi-Fi networks
- VPN settings for website categories and for selected websites
- The following settings are not saved:
- Subscription settings
- My Kaspersky connection settings
If the check box is cleared, only the VPN settings for selected websites are saved.
Click the Next button to continue removing the application.