How to configure VPN for selected Wi-Fi networks
If you regularly connect your device to a specific Wi-Fi network, you can preconfigure VPN settings for that network.
To configure VPN for selected Wi-Fi networks:
- Open the main application window.
- In the main application window, click the button.
- Select Settings → Smart protection.
- Click the Settings button.
The Smart protection window opens.
- Click the Known Wi-Fi networks button.
This opens the Manage Wi-Fi networks window. Wi-Fi-networks to which you connected earlier are displayed in this window. If you have not connected to Wi-Fi networks, this list is empty.
- Select the Wi-Fi network for which you want to configure VPN settings.
- Click the Change button.
This opens the Settings for <name of Wi-Fi network> window.
- In the Action on connection to the Wi-Fi network <name of Wi-Fi network> section, select an action for this network:
- Not specified. When you connect a device to a Wi-Fi network, the application uses the general rules for Wi-Fi networks.
- Enable VPN. When you connect a device to a Wi-Fi network, the application establishes a secure connection.
- Ignore. When you connect a device to a Wi-Fi network, the application does not establish a secure connection.
- Click the Save button.