Configure the app for use by a parent
After installing Kaspersky Safe Kids on your mobile device, you must configure the app for use by a parent.
At first startup, follow the instructions in the app.
If you finish configuring the app for use by a parent and later decide to configure Kaspersky Safe Kids for your child, you must uninstall the app and then install the app again.
To configure Kaspersky Safe Kids for use by a parent:
- Start Kaspersky Safe Kids on your mobile device.
The Kaspersky Safe Kids welcome screen opens.
- Review the key features of the app and tap Continue.
A window with terms and conditions opens.
- Review the legal documents.
- If you agree with the documents, select the corresponding checkboxes.
- If you disagree with the documents, close the app and do not use it.
- Tap Confirm, if you agree with the documents.
- Connect the device to My Kaspersky:
- If you already have a My Kaspersky account, do the following:
- Enter your credentials.
- Tap Sign In.
- If you do not have a My Kaspersky account, do the following:
- Tap Don't Have an Account?.
- Complete the registration process.
A message with an account activation link is sent to the email address you specified. Tap the link to confirm your registration.
- Tap Continue.
You can also create an account on My Kaspersky.
Your mobile device will be connected to My Kaspersky.
- Specify that this is a parent's device.
- Review the Statement regarding data processing for marketing purposes.
- Create or enter the access code for the app. The access code is the same for all devices that are linked to the same account on My Kaspersky .
- Tap Continue.
Kaspersky Safe Kids is ready for use on your mobile device.