Configuring notifications about application events
Requires the Edit settings permission.
To configure notifications about application events:
- In the application web interface window, select the Settings → Monitoring → Program notifications section.
- Use the Send notifications toggle switch to enable or disable the sending of notifications about application events.
- If at the previous step you turned on the notifications, under Notification settings, click Add.
- In the Email addresses text box that appears, type an email address and press ENTER.
The email addresses are entered one at a time. Repeat the process of adding addresses to the list for all email addresses that you are adding.
You can use the "*" and "?" characters to create address masks.
- In the Language drop-down list, select the language of the notification text.
- If necessary, repeat steps 5-6 to add recipients of notifications in a different language.
- Click Save.
Notifications about application events are configured.
You can change the default address that is configured as the sender of notifications about application events.