Allowing application access to the webcam
To allow an application to access the webcam:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the More Tools button.
The Tools window opens.
- In the Tools window, click the Details button in the Application Control section.
The Application Control window opens.
- In the Application Control window, click the Manage applications link to open the Manage applications window.
- In the list, select the application for which you want to allow webcam access. Double-click the application to open the Application rules window.
- In the Application rules window, go to the Rights tab.
- In the list of rights categories, select Operating system modification -> Suspicious modifications in the operating system -> Access webcam.
- In the Action column, click the icon to open the context menu and select Allow.
- Click the Save button.
The selected application will be allowed access to the webcam.