Configuring the update search schedule
By default, Kaspersky Software Updater searches for updates of applications installed on your computer every week since its installation. You can change the update search schedule.
To configure the update search schedule:
- Click the button in the lower left corner of the main application window.
The Settings window opens.
- In the Update search schedule section:
- In the Run search drop-down list, select how frequently you want the application to search for updates.
- In the Time field, specify the time at which you want Kaspersky Software Updater to start a search for updates.
- To save changes, click the Save button.
Kaspersky Software Updater will search for updates for applications installed on your computer according to the schedule you configured.