Unregistering Kaspersky Security services and the Integration Server
Unregistering Kaspersky Security service is possible only if all SVMs on VMware clusters, as well as all NSX Service Profiles and NSX Policies created for Kaspersky Security service, are removed.
To unregister Kaspersky Security services in VMware NSX Manager:
- Start the Integration Server Console.
The Virtual infrastructure protection section opens.
- In the list, select the VMware vCenter Server and expand the list of available actions by clicking the address or name of the VMware vCenter Server in the Address column.
- In the Manage protection section, select Unregister Kaspersky Security services.
- In the window that opens, do one of the following:
- If you remove the File Threat Protection component, select the Kaspersky File Antimalware Protection check box.
- If you remove the Network Threat Protection component, select the Kaspersky Network Protection check box.
- If you fully remove the application, select both check boxes. Both Kaspersky Security services will be unregistered in VMware NSX Manager.
If one of the Kaspersky Security services has already been unregistered, the check box is unavailable.
- Click OK.