Managing Light Agent for Linux from the command line
The following commands are provided for managing Light Agent for Linux installed on a virtual machine from the command line:
- delete – deletes a file from Backup
- export – exports Light Agent for Linux settings to a configuration file
- import – imports Light Agent for Linux settings from a configuration file
- license – displays information about the license for the SVM
- list – displays the list of Backup files
- productinfo – displays the application information
- restore – restores a file from Backup
- scan – starts a virus scan of the virtual machine
- statistics – displays statistics on the operation of the task
- status – displays information about the current status of the task
- start – starts the task
- stop – stops the task
- svminfo – displays information about an SVM to which the protected virtual machine is connected
- trace – enables or disables the generation of trace files on the protected virtual machine
- update – starts the database update task with additional settings
- viisinfo – displays information about the Integration Server to which the protected virtual machine is connected
The help command displays help for all commands.
lightagent help [<
> is the name of the command for which you want to receive help.
Before executing the commands, make sure that the lightagent service is running on the protected virtual machine.