Restoring files from Backup in a local interface
In the local interface of Light Agent for Windows, you can restore the file from its backup copy to its original folder.
We recommend that you restore files from backup copies only when they have Disinfected status.
To restore files from the Backup in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the main application window.
- In the upper part of the main application window, click the Reports link to open the Reports and Storages window.
- Select the Backup tab.
- To restore all files from the Backup, open the context menu anywhere in the table and select the Restore all item.
The application restores all files from their backup copies to their original folders.
- To restore one or more files from Backup:
- In the table, on the Backup tab, select one or more backup copies that you want to restore. To select multiple backup copies, use the CTRL key.
- Click the Restore button or open the context menu and select the Restore item.
The application restores files from the selected backup copies to their original folders.