Modifying SVM configuration settings
You can change the following SVM configuration settings:
- Remote access mode for root account
- SVM IP settings
- List of virtual networks that SVMs use to connect to Light Agents, the Integration Server and the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server
- Settings of SVM connection to the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server
- Configuration password and root account password
To reconfigure the SVM:
- Start the Integration Server Console.
- In the SVM Management section, click the Manage SVM button to start the SVM Management Wizard.
- Follow the wizard instructions.
You can also reconfigure SVMs using the klconfig script API manually or by means of automation tools.