The following new features and improvements are introduced in Kaspersky Total Security:
- New mechanism for installing the application extension for the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Improved scenario for linking the application’s activation code to a My Kaspersky account: added the connection to My Kaspersky from Support and Licensing windows.
- The My Kaspersky account registration form now has a step for choosing the user's region. The region is determined automatically based on the operating system settings or the application localization language.
- Improved scenario for connecting to a My Kaspersky account: the application independently checks if there is a My Kaspersky account associated with the email address and prompts you to connect to My Kaspersky or create a new account.
- Updated interface for the following components: Reports, Mail Anti-Virus, Web Anti-Virus, Notification Center, Network Attack Blocker, and Quarantine.
- Added support for personal data processing regulations in the United Kingdom and Brazil, as well as personal data processing regulation for California residents.