How to revert to a previous version of the application
To revert to a previous version of the application:
Win+E on the keyboard.
- Go to the folder:
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security <application version> – For users of 32-bit operating systems.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security <application version> – For users of 64-bit operating systems.
- Copy the file
install.cfg.imported to the Desktop.
- Rename the copied file to
- Delete Kaspersky Total Security.
- When you are deleting the application, make sure that in the Saving objects window the License information checkbox is checked.
- Restart your computer and download the installation file for the previous version of the application from the Kaspersky server.
- Launch the installation file.
- Decline the offer to check for and download the latest version by clicking Skip. Continue the installation.
- After the installation is completed, in the main window of Kaspersky Total Security click the button .
- Select Manage settings → Import.
- Select the file
settings.cfg and click Open.
- If the application asks you to confirm, click Continue.
Wait for the settings import to finish.
- Go to the Additional section and select Upgrade.
- Select Do not download new versions and do not notify me when new versions are available.
The previous version of the application will be installed while retaining the settings, and will no longer be upgraded.