Selecting the database update source
To select the database update source:
- In the application web interface window, select the Settings → External services → Database update section.
- In the Source drop-down list, select one of the following update sources:
- Kaspersky servers (secure connection).
- Kaspersky servers (insecure connection).
- If you selected Custom at the previous step, in the Custom source field specify the URL of the custom source from which you want to receive update packages.
You can also select the If inaccessible, use Kaspersky servers check box if you want to receive update packages from Kaspersky update servers whenever the custom update source is unavailable.
- Click Save.