About the license certificate
The License Certificate is a document provided with the key file or activation code.
The License Certificate contains the following license information:
- License key or order number.
- Details of the license holder.
- Information about the application that can be activated using the license.
- Limitation on the number of licensing units (for example, devices on which the application can be used under the license).
- License start date.
- License expiration date or license validity period.
- License type.