Configure the app for use by a parent
After installing Kaspersky Safe Kids on your mobile device, you must configure the app for use by a parent.
At first startup, follow the instructions in the app.
If you finish configuring the app for use by a parent and later decide to configure Kaspersky Safe Kids for your child, you must uninstall the app and then install the app again.
To configure Kaspersky Safe Kids for use by a parent:
- Start Kaspersky Safe Kids on your mobile device.
The Kaspersky Safe Kids welcome screen opens.
- Review the key features of the app and tap Continue.
A window with terms and conditions opens.
- Review the legal documents.
- If you agree with the documents, select the corresponding checkboxes. Tap Confirm, if you agree with the documents.
- If you disagree with the documents, close the app and do not use it.
- Review the Statement regarding data processing for marketing purposes.
- If you want to accept the Statement, tap Accept and confirm the action.
- If you want to proceed with setup without accepting the Statement, tap Skip. You can accept the Statement later in the app settings.
- Specify that this is a parent's device.
- Connect your device to My Kaspersky:
Your mobile device will be connected to My Kaspersky.
- Create or enter the access code for the app. The access code is the same for all devices linked to the same account on My Kaspersky.
- Tap Continue.
Kaspersky Safe Kids is ready to use on your mobile device.