What's new in the latest version of the application
The latest version of the application introduces the following new features and improvements:
- Kaspersky Premium now includes the Identity Theft Check component which checks for leaks of personal information by phone number.
- A new section called Smart Home:
- Smart Home Monitor was moved to this section from the Security section.
- A new component Wi-Fi Analyzer has been added (available to Kaspersky Premium users only), which analyzes the Wi-Fi environment: Wi-Fi networks, their properties and channel distribution.
- Improved notification display logic when analyzing the home network.
- Improved Anti-Banner component. The component is now better at handling exclusions.
- Perform recommended actions automatically, Enable Advanced Disinfection technology, and Enable Self-Defense settings moved from the Performance settings section to the Security settings section.
- Improved GUI. Now you have the option of turning on the high contrast mode.
- Added a notification for subscription properties changing.
- Improved message texts for migration from other Kaspersky applications.
- Improved Quick Startup. Added the automatic analysis of startup objects and a notification about analysis results.
- Improved Large Files and Duplicates functionality. Added automatic analysis and a notification about the presence of large files and duplicates on the device.
- A new notification has been added, that appears in the Settings section after your subscription expires and contains information about the restriction of certain features of the application.
- Improved Selected for you window.