New features in Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.1 Agentless include:
- Capability to install and run Kaspersky Security in the infrastructure managed by VMware NSX-T Manager is implemented. The following is supported:
- Registration of Kaspersky Security services with a set of SVM images of different configurations.
- Virtual machine protection against file threats and network threats.
- Usage of Security Tags when viruses or other malware are detected.
- VMware vSphere versions 8.0 and 7.0 are now supported.
- VMware Cloud Director versions 10.4, 10.3.3.2, 10.3.2.1, 10.3.0 and 10.1.2 are now supported.
- Handling of exclusions by mask in policies and scan tasks is improved:
- Masks cannot be used in the paths to the excluded folders.
- Masks can only be used to exclude files.