Individual user reports in Kaspersky Automated Security Awareness Platform
In the Individual user report section, you can find detailed information about the study progress of the users:
- User’s progress
- Easiest and most difficult topics and modules
- If phishing simulations have been passed successfully
- Time spent on lessons and tests
- What types of tasks will be available for a user and when
To view an individual user’s report:
- In the Who needs my attention report, click next to the user’s name.
- Open the Users tab and click the icon next to the user’s name.
Individual user report contains three tabs:
- Progress. On this tab, you can view:
- General information (group, status, planned and estimated end dates).
- Learning schedule.
- Daily user activity graph showing learning progress.
- Status of modules completion on the current learning level (theory, test, simulated attack).
- Recommendations sent to the user.
- Next planned lessons and available dates.
- Difficulties (failed or restarted tests or attack simulations).
- A diagram showing user’s progress on different topics compared to the group goal and average group performance.
- Certificates on each completed topic and user’s level.
- History. The tab contains details on interaction with the user, e.g. emails sent to the user.
- Phishing. The tab contains the list of test phishing attacks and information on user’s reaction on phishing emails.