Viewing the Revision history section
You can compare revisions of an object to the current revision, compare different revisions selected in the list, or compare a revision of an object to a revision of another object of the same type.
To view the Revision history section of an object:
- In the console tree, select one of the following objects:
- Administration Server node
- Policies folder
- Tasks folder
- Folder of an administration group
- User accounts folder
- Deleted objects folder
- Installation packages subfolder, which is nested in the Remote installation folder
- Depending on the location of the relevant object, do one of the following:
- If the object is in the Administration Server node or an administration group node, right-click the node and in the context menu select Properties.
- If the object is in the Policies, Tasks, User accounts, Deleted objects, or Installation packages folder, select the folder, and in the corresponding workspace select the object.
The object properties window opens.
- In the left Sections pane, select Revision history.
The revision history is displayed in the workspace.