Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway 1.1.1 SP1 MR1 (version 18.104.22.168) release notes
Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway 1.1.1 SP1 MR1 (version 22.214.171.124) was released on January 29, 2018.
Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway lets your quicky deploy a virtual mail gateway and integrate it into the existing corporate mail infrastructure. A mail server and a Kaspersky Lab security product are preinstalled on the virtual mail gateway.
New features and improvements
- You can now detect messages containing Unicode spoofing. If Unicode spoofing is detected, the message is considered to be spam. The application adds the unicode_spoof tag to the X-KLMS-Spam-Method message header.
- The program now adds X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SCL X-headers to messages based on Anti-Spam scan results.
- There is now the capability to recognize and block individual files within archives and compound objects (for example, within archives in the ZIP, RAR, TGZ, 7z, and QZIP formats).
- There is now support for files in CEF format for integration with SIEM systems.
- You can now migrate the values of certain settings when upgrading KSMG from version 1.1 to version 1.1 MR1.