Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway 1.1 Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 (version 126.96.36.199) commercial release
Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway 1.1 Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 was released on May 22, 2018. The full version number is 188.8.131.52.
Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway 1.1:
- Protects incoming and outgoing email against malware and spam.
- Filters the content of messages.
- When integrated with Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform, protects email against targeted attacks on the corporate IT infrastructure.
Using the application, you can deploy a virtual mail gateway and integrate it into the existing corporate mail infrastructure. A mail server and a Kaspersky Lab security product are pre-installed on the virtual mail gateway.
- Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway is compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable European Union laws on confidential information, personal data and data protection.
- Anti-Spam engine functionality expanded: added Business Email Compromise Detection (BEC) vulnerability protection. If a vulnerability of this type is detected in a message, the BEC_DETECTED tag is added to the header of the message and the message is treated as spam.
- Anti-Phishing engine functionality expanded: added DMARC mail sender authentication check to prevent false positives with phishing detection.
- Heuristic analysis technology improved: Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway uses machine learning with elements of artificial intelligence.