New features in Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.1 Agentless include:
- Capability to install and run Kaspersky Security in the infrastructure managed by VMware NSX-T Manager is implemented. The following is supported:
- Registration of Kaspersky Security services with a set of SVM images of different configurations.
- Virtual machine protection against file threats and network threats.
- Usage of Security Tags when viruses or other malware are detected.
- VMware vSphere 7.0 is supported.
- VMware Cloud Director 10.1.2 is supported.
- Handling of exclusions by mask in policies and scan tasks is improved:
- Masks cannot be used in the paths to the excluded folders.
- Masks can only be used to exclude files.