Configuring startup control of executable modules and drivers
To configure startup control of executable modules and drivers:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Light Agent for Windows policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> by double-clicking.
- In the Light Agent for Windows policy properties window, select the Application Startup Control section in the list on the left.
In the right part of the window, the settings of the Application Startup Control component are displayed.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Apply button.