||Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Encryption
Microsoft Windows network administrators, information security specialists, technical support engineers, presales engineers and other specialists who use Kaspersky Security Center 10 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows
- Kaspersky Security Center 10 SP2 MR1
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP2
|Recommended for preparation for the following exams
||KLE 008.104: Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Encryption
This course describes how to protect data using encryption tools implemented in Kaspersky Security Center 10 SP2 MR1 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP2. The course consists of presentations and labs. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to plan deployment of encryption, monitor the results and maintain correct work with encrypted data.
Chapter 1. Preparing to Enable Encryption
Chapter 2. Encryption of Hard Drives
Chapter 3. Disk Encryption Using BitLocker
Chapter 4. File and Folder Encryption
Chapter 5. Removable Drives Encryption
- Lab 1. Preparing to Enable Encryption
- Lab 2. Enabling Full Disk Encryption
- Lab 3. Computer Access Recovery
- Lab 4. Disk Encryption Using BitLocker
- Lab 5. Enabling File Level Encryption
- Lab 6. Exchanging Data with External Users
- Lab 7. Using Removable Drives in Portable Mode
Requirements for the Students
To be able to successfully master the course, the learners must have experience with Kaspersky Security Center 10 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
All participants receive an official certificate after course completion.