This version of Kaspersky Internet Security is no longer supported
This version of Kaspersky Internet Security has become outdated and is no longer supported.
To protect your computer, upgrade the application to the latest version.
How to upgrade the application
- Make sure you have an activation code for your application. It consists of 20 digits and Latin characters and is divided into blocks in the following way: ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ. You may need the code in case an error occurs when activating the new version of the application. To learn where to find the activation code, see this article.
- If you do not have an activation code, click License in the lower-right corner of the application window and take a screenshot of the window with the license number. Send the screenshot to Kaspersky technical support to restore the activation code.
- Go to the Kaspersky website and download the latest version of the application.
- Remove your current version of Kaspersky Internet Security. For instructions, see this article. When removing the application, make sure that the License information check box is selected in the Saving objects window.
- Restart your computer.
- Install the latest version of the application. For instructions, see this article.
- If the application did not apply the activation code automatically, activate it manually.
If you experience any difficulties uninstalling, installing, or activating your application, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.