Applications may work incorrectly after disabling the sound
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
On Windows 10 RS1 or later with a Kaspersky application installed, if you disable audio in an application, the following errors can occur:
- Skype does not respond for 10-30 seconds.
- Video from the webcam cannot be recorded.
- Recording audio with Voice Recorder is unavailable.
Restart the Windows Audio service or reboot the computer.
What to do if the error persists
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.