"Databases are corrupted" error
Latest update: November 28, 2022 ID: 15345
The "Databases are corrupted" error appears upon database update attempt.
- Download the installer for the application that for you are using:
- Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
To find out which application is installed on your computer, use the guide in this article.
- Remove the currently installed application. See this article for instructions. To save the current license or subscription, select the License information or Subscription information check box at the Saving objects step of the uninstallation wizard.
- Reboot the computer.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions in the article for your application:
- The application will be activated automatically. If it did not activate automatically, activate the application manually. For instructions, see Online Help for your application:
What to do if the issue persists
If reinstalling the application did not help, contact Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.