Extended logging configuration
Latest update: November 20, 2012 ID: 6234
Applies to Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Lotus DominoLogging can be extended in Kaspersky Anti-Virus using the following values:
- KAVDefaultLogLevel – log level. Can be between 0 and 3. By default - 0.
- KAVCustomUpdUrlOnly – Updater library address selection mode. By default - 2.
- KAVDefaultLogFileName – Logger file name. There is a number of .log files with the given name ending with a file number through an underscore. In case extended tracing is on, a "_EXT_TRACE" suffix is added before file number; log files are saved in the logs folder: "kavcommon/logs/".
- KAVDebugSleepOnStart – stops the process for a set number of seconds upon start in main. By default - 30.
- KAVLogFileSize – allowed log file name in KB. By default - 2000.
- KAVLogFilesNumber – allowed number of log files. By default - 5.