Limitations of Kaspersky for Windows on 64-bit operating systems
Optimal protection for Windows
Kaspersky for Windows protects your digital life with technologies that go beyond anti-virus.
The following features of Kaspersky are limited when the application is installed on 64-bit operating systems:
- Protection against screenshots
- Intrusion Prevention
- Safe Money
Protection against screenshots
When the On-Screen Keyboard is used on 64-bit versions of Windows 8 and 8.1, protection against screenshots may not work. Open the page in the Protected Browser to ensure protection against screenshots.
In 64-bit versions of Windows 8, 8.1, and 10, protection through hardware virtualization (a hypervisor) in some cases is unavailable.
On 64-bit operating systems, adjustment of application permissions for some actions is unavailable.
On the 64-bit version of Windows 8, the following Safe Money features are limited:
- Clipboard protection
- Protection against unauthorized browser access by means of simulating user input
- Protection against unauthorized remote access
- Protection against browser hijacking
- Protection against unauthorized browser access by means of application programming interfaces
- Access to internal browser data