Latest update: November 19, 2019 ID: 13155
This article concerns Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows:
- Service Pack 2 Maintenance Release 4 (version 10.3.3.304)
- Service Pack 2 Maintenance Release 3 (version 10.3.3.275)
- Service Pack 2 Maintenance Release 2 (version 10.3.0.6294)
- Service Pack 2 Maintenance Release 1 (version 10.3.0.6294)
- Service Pack 2 (version 10.3.0.6294)
- Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 4 (version 10.2.6.3733)
- Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 3 (version 10.2.5.3201)
You can buy the subscription license for your Kaspersky Lab product from the Partner or your Internet services provider.
B2B Subscription featuresFlexible license management allows:
- Changing the number of license objects protected within the subscription period. No additional reinstallation or activation is required in this case since the activation code doesn’t change.
- Suspending (pausing) the subscription. The subscription can be suspended (paused) for any period of time.
- Changing the type of subscription. The number of change attempts during the subscription period is unlimited.
Description of B2B Subscription