03 Apr. 2019 | Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Mac (version 188.8.131.521): commercial release
Latest update: February 17, 2023 ID: 15024
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Mac version 184.108.40.2061 was released on April 3, 2019.
- Web Control has been added, allowing you to remotely manage access to websites that users visit. You can allow or block access to specific web addresses or groups of web addresses as well as to certain categories of websites based on their content.
- The application now has improved 64-bit compatibility.
- Improved usability with an updated user interface and support for Dark Mode on macOS Mojave (version 10.14).
- Support for macOS Mojave (version 10.14).
- The following issues have been fixed:
- In Kaspersky Security Center, inherited policy settings can now be modified if they are unlocked in the parent policy.
- Information about encrypted devices is now correctly displayed in Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In Kaspersky Security Center:
- Information about reserved keys is not displayed in the properties of managed computers.
- Local tasks may be listed twice in the properties of managed computers.
- Information about the expired license is not displayed in the properties of managed computers.
- The license type may be displayed incorrectly when you add a subscription using the Add key task.
- Changing the update source for a local update task disables automatic execution of the update task.