How to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
Latest update: February 21, 2023 ID: 15587
You can uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security from your Mac in the following ways:
- Through the application menu. See Online Help for instructions.
- Through the uninstall wizard using the guide below.
How to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security through the uninstall wizard
- Download the kismac220.127.116.11uninstaller.zip archive and extract the files from it.
- Run the file kismac18.104.22.168uninstaller.dmg.
If you get a warning dialog when trying to run the file, follow the instructions on the Apple support site.
- Double-click Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Click Uninstall.
- Enter the login and password for your user account and click OK.
- Wait until the uninstallation is complete and click Quit.
The application will be removed.