Kaspersky Password Manager extension issue in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OS
Latest update: February 01, 2023 ID: 15330
Try an unlimited digital vault to protect all your personal data
In the premium version you can add as many items as you wish. Your passwords, bank card details, scans of IDs and other personal data will be stored securely in one place.
After upgrading Kaspersky Password Manager to version 220.127.116.11 and browser extensions for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to version 4.1.19, autofill on websites stops working.
- Open Kaspersky Password Manager for Mac and enter the main password.
- In the macOS menu, click Kaspersky Password Manager → Preferences.
- Go to the Browsers tab and click Get extension for the browser.
- Click Install Manifest. If the manifest is already installed, the extension installation page will open.
- Follow the instructions to install the extension.
- Restart the browser.
Autofill will become available.
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky customer service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.