How to install the Kaspersky Password Manager extension in the private browsing mode
Latest update: December 01, 2022 ID: 14258
Try an unlimited digital vault to protect all your personal data
In the premium version you can add as many items as you wish. Your passwords, bank card details, scans of IDs and other personal data will be stored securely in one place.
Private browsing is a browser mode that prevents your data and history from persisting on a device. Private browsing launches in an isolated environment so that other programs cannot track the activity.
Installing the Kaspersky Password Manager extension in the private browsing mode, take note of the following:
- In Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge the extension is installed by default.
- To use the extension in Google Chrome, you must install it from the Chrome web store. See Online Help for instructions.
- To use the extension in Yandex.Browser, you must install it from the Chrome web store. The extension is installed in the same way as in Google Chrome. See Online Help for instructions.
- To use the extension in Firefox, download the extension using the direct link and install it manually. See the guide below.
How to add Kaspersky Password Manager extension to Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox.
- Download the Kaspersky Password Manager extension.
If links open in a different browser by default, copy the link from the address line and paste it to Mozilla Firefox:
- Click Add.
- Select the checkbox Allow this extension to run in Private Windows and click OK, Got it.
The Kaspersky Password Manager extension is ready for use.