How to install Kaspersky Security Center on a cluster
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Center 12 (version 184.108.40.20634)
- Kaspersky Security Center 11 (version 220.127.116.111)
- Download the installer of Kaspersky Security Center 11 or Kaspersky Security Center 12.
- Run the installer and click Install Kaspersky Security Center.
- Make sure your device meets all system requirements and click Next.
- Select Cluster (installation on all cluster nodes). Click Next.
- Enter the name for the virtual server (it must differ from the cluster name). Click Next.
- Adjust the network settings of the virtual server. The address must differ from the cluster address. Click Add → Next.
Select the existing cluster group or create a new one. Click Next.
- Select the data storage to install virtual Administration Server resources. Click Next.
- Enter the credentials for remote installation. Click Next.
- Select the components to install. Click Next.
- If necessary, select the checkbox Install Kaspersky Security Center Web Console. Click Next.
- Select the size of the network and click Next.
- Select the type of a database server. Click Next.
- Select the SQL server and enter the database name. Click Next.
- Select the authentication mode for connecting to the SQL server. For SQL server authentication mode, enter the credentials. Click Next.
- Specify the user account for the Administration Server service. Click Next.
- Enter the credentials for the Kaspersky Security center services account. Click Next.
Specify the shared folder where installation packages and updates will be stored. Click Next.
Specify the ports for connecting to the Administration Server and select the key length. Click Next.
Select the Administration Server address and click Next.
Select plugins to install. Click Next.
Kaspersky Security Center will be installed on a cluster.