How to save an event log of Kaspersky Security Center to a file
Latest update: June 28, 2022 ID: 9329
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 (version 126.96.36.1991)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.1 (version 188.8.131.5224)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13 (version 184.108.40.20647)
- Kaspersky Security Center 12 (version 220.127.116.1134)
- Kaspersky Security Center 11 (version 18.104.22.1681b)
If errors occur in Kaspersky Security Center, for troubleshooting the problem Kaspersky engineers may request Kaspersky Event Log which is created on each Administration Server.
To save the event log to a file:
- Open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC). Press Win+R on the keyboard, type mmc and click OK.
- In the Console window, click File → Add/Remove snap-in.
- Select Event Viewer in the Available snap-ins section and click Add.
- Select the computer on which you would like to view the event log. Click OK.
- Click OK.
- Go to Event Viewer → Applications and services logs → Kaspersky Event Log. The events will appear in the right frame.
- Right-click Kaspersky Event Log and select Save all events as.
- Specify name for a file and the path to the file.
- Click Save.
- Select a suitable option in the Display Information window to view the log correctly.
The event log for Kaspersky Security Center will be saved to a file located in a specified folder.