About object revisions
Oct 23, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console enables you to track object modification. Every time you save changes made to an object, a revision is created. Each revision has a number.
You can perform the following actions on object revisions:
- View a selected revision
- Roll back changes made to an object to a selected revision
In the properties window of any object that supports revision management, the Revision history section displays a list of object revisions with the following details:
- Object revision number
- Date and time the object was modified
- Name of the user who modified the object
- Action performed on the object
- Description of the revision related to the change made to the object settings
By default, the object revision description is blank. To add a description to a revision, select the relevant revision and click the Edit description button. In the window that opens, enter some text for the revision description.