How to renew subscription for Kaspersky Security Cloud 20 for Mac
You can renew your subscription when it expires or 14 days prior to the expiration date. When the subscription expires, the application continues to work with limitations. It can only run scans using the anti-virus databases installed before the expiration date.
To renew the subscription:
- Open the main window of Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac.
- Click Go to My Kaspersky.
- The Licenses section of your My Kaspersky account will open.
In case the website did not open automatically, go to My Kaspersky and click Sing in. Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign in. Go to the Licenses section.
- Find Kaspersky Security Cloud and click Renew.
- You will be redirected to the My Kaspersky store.
- Fill in the required fields and confirm the purchase.
What to do in case of payment problems
If you experience problems with payment, for example, the license was not renewed after purchase: