Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway 1.1.1 SP1 MR1 (version 126.96.36.199) release notes
Latest update: February 13, 2018 ID: 14091
Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway 1.1.1 SP1 MR1 (version 188.8.131.52) was released on January 29, 2018.
Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway lets your quicky deploy a virtual mail gateway and integrate it into the existing corporate mail infrastructure. A mail server and a Kaspersky Lab security product are preinstalled on the virtual mail gateway.
New features and improvements
- You can now detect messages containing Unicode spoofing. If Unicode spoofing is detected, the message is considered to be spam. The application adds the unicode_spoof tag to the X-KLMS-Spam-Method message header.
- The program now adds X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SCL X-headers to messages based on Anti-Spam scan results.
- There is now the capability to recognize and block individual files within archives and compound objects (for example, within archives in the ZIP, RAR, TGZ, 7z, and QZIP formats).
- There is now support for files in CEF format for integration with SIEM systems.
- You can now migrate the values of certain settings when upgrading KSMG from version 1.1 to version 1.1 MR1.